Thanks to Chuck, I've been tagged — rejoice. (Edit: I've also been tagged by Greg.) Now because I'm a web2 slut, it'll be hard to tell anyone seven things which they don't know already, but here we go anyway!
- Little did you know, but my middle name is Felix.
- I'm deadly afraid of rodents. =(
- By birth, I'm a real commie. I was born in Karl-Marx-City, East-Germany, before the wall came down.
- I can go without computer and Internet for two weeks!
- I'm a liberal by heart and member of the liberal party of Germany.
- Back at school, I argued myself through my history exam without using a single date, ever.
- I got interested in the Internet because my mother bought a book on HTML for her job.
I hereby tag
This is pretty hard, I'm trying to not tag people twice. So bear with me.
- Christian Weiske — because he's pretty brilliant, and a friend.
- Thilo Utke — who does Ruby (on Rails), but talks about testing without a prejudice for programming languages.
- Thomas Bruederli — for founding RoundCube, the best webmail to date!
- Just — who doesn't do PHP either, but takes awesome photos and writes about street and urban art in Berlin, and Europe.
- Helgi — for all the hard work^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^commits, very early in the morning.
- Colin Percival — because he does a lot of awesome stuff (portsnap, freebsd-update, [email protected], depenguinator, ...) for FreeBSD!
- Last but not least, my good friend Allen! — Because he's one of my best friends and because I think he can tag more interesting people.
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
The author does not allow comments to this entry